Saturday, January 22, 2011

Resolutions... gotta love 'em!

OK, so I wasn't great at the blog thing last year... but I did do it somewhat :)

I am really going to try to keep it up this year. Twice a month? At least? YES! That is a good goal.

Also this year I have joined in with the "Biggest Loser" at work. I feel committed to hang in there are make progress in the weight loss department of my life... I'll let you know.

I am at a strange place in my life right now, as I am not nearly as busy and committed to outside responsibilities as I have been for the last few years. It is really weird not having so many plates to spin at the same time. I have found myself vegging and not accomplishing anything. That really isn't working so well, so I've have a tremendous responsibility to take over my life and actually control the direction I am going... not sure I am up for that, but don't look now, time is marching on and I'd love to have something concrete to look back on.

2011, here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Cute background! I look forward to reading your blog again. We'll have to talk about that space in your life. This happened to me recently, and I'm not sure I handled it well, but I have learned some things about myself that I think I needed to know. ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a solution for you! DisneyLand twice a week! With all that walking your bound to loose a little, and you would be in the HAPPIEST place on earth! What better way to fill up some "space" in your life? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo... how are the resolutions coming along???

    ReplyDelete