Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Choices, choices, choices

That seems to be right in my face the last couple of days. EVERYTHING is a choice. Getting out of bed, what to wear, what to eat, which earrings. By the time I go out of the door I'm on choice overload!!! Even when I think I have a plan, someone calls and presents another choice and then I have to re-decide all over again! My RS lesson in a couple of weeks is titled "Freedom to Choose". It is a big responsibility. I have really been so aware of this gift we have been given. We use this gift everyday and it really matters what we choose. That is why I have only one perfume on my counter. The only choice is "to spray or not to spray". At least something is easy.

4 comments:

  1. VERY good point. I often am overwhelmed by all there is to do, and making choices becomes grueling. It is good to realize that we do have this gift. No choices would be a lot very boring. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. To spray or not to spray. :) Choices are becoming totally apparent to me too lately. Obviously with this new healthy living thing... you can choose so many things!!! What a great gift, and yet what a hard thing sometimes. I wish my "natural man" would just go away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, choices are more apparent than ever in my life currently. One choice just leads to the next cohice, its a vicious cycle. Then again not, like you mentioned your lesson is on freedom to choose. Our free agency is very apparent in our everyday lives. Somtimes it just takes a step back to see and realize that. So we should look at it more as a blessing than a vicious cycle. Hey I think I just retaught myself something, Thanks Aunt Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pikachu, I choose yoooooooou!!!

    ReplyDelete